Perfect cold Atlantic salmon dip for Spring and Summer parties.
- 1 Can Live Ocean Atlantic salmon fillets Drained
- 1 10oz Package frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
- 1 Cup Plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 Cup Chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil or 2 tsp fresh chopped
- 1/2 tsp Dried dill weed or 2 tsp fresh chopped
- 1/2 tsp Grated lemon peel
- 1/2 tsp Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp Salt to taste
Drain and flake the salmon. Set aside in a small bowl
In a large bowl, add remaining ingredients and stir well
Add in flaked salmon and mix well
Chill for at least 1 hour for flavors to meld. Serve with veggie sticks, crackers, or bread.