easy, gluten free
- 12 Large eggs boiled
- 1 Can Live Ocean salmon fillets drained and flaked into small pieces
- 1 tsp Champagne vinegar may use white or white wine vinegar instead. NO apple cider vinegar, the flavors will change
- ½ tsp Dry mustard preferably Coleman’s
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Ground white pepper finely ground
- ½ tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- ¼ tsp Cayenne pepper
- 7 Tblsp Mayonnaise
- 2 Stalks Celery finely chopped
- 2-4 Tblsp Fresh parsley chopped for garnish
Add 12 eggs to a large pot, cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer eggs for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, run cold water over the eggs while in the pot. Let stand for 2 minutes.
Peel eggs by carefully tapping eggs at both ends against a cutting board or sink. Roll the eggs against a cutting board or sink to crack the shell. Peel eggs, being careful to remove the membrane and to keep the egg white in one piece.
Cut eggs in half. Remove the yolk and put in a large bowl. Place egg whites on the serving platter you're planning to use.
Add the Champagne vinegar, Dijon mustard, mayonnaise into a small bowl. Whisk ingredients together.
Add all dry ingredients to another bowl and mix together.
Using a fork, gently mash the egg yolks into small crumbles. Add the dry ingredients, mix well.
Add the celery and flaked salmon to the large bowl of yolks.
Gently fold in the flaked salmon. Mix well.
Place the deviled salmon mixture in a large piping bag or a baggie with the tip cut off. Carefully pipe the salmon and egg mixture into the egg whites.
Sprinkle with parsley to garnish. Cover with plastic wrap until ready to serve.
Can be made up to 6 hours ahead. Keep cold in the refrigerator.
Gluten Free (gf)